How we help clients

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Which nation should I go to for my studies?

    Three factors always play a role in determining the best nation to visit. First, determine which nation offers the best education in the profession you've chosen. Second, which nation with that level of education is the cheapest for you? Third, which country's visa and other documentation processes are easier for you to navigate without being turned down and wasting your money?

  • What is the definition of an immigration program?

    Individuals interested in applying to study abroad or relocating to a certain nation should look into immigration programs. Several nations have immigration schemes for international students and professionals. If one chooses to participate in such a scheme, they will be able to relocate to these nations on a permanent or temporary basis. Tourist visas, student visas, business visas, and other types of visas are available. Each visa type is determined by the individual's requirements as well as their plans in the nation of their choosing.

  • What is visa permit?

    The legal papers and authorization that permits an individual to enter a nation is known as a visa permit. If someone is travelling to a nation other than their own country for whatever reason, they must have the appropriate visa documentation declaring their purpose and intent. To validate the visa, one must prove their identification as well as a slew of other papers. The visa permit, once received, permits you to travel to the nation of your choosing for the specified purpose.

  • What are the prerequisites for studying in another country?

    To study abroad, you must meet a number of requirements. From having your degree and school credentials in order to ensuring that your English proficiency exams, such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and others, are administered and cleared properly. These are only a few of the requirements for studying abroad. The most crucial stage here is to pass the overseas going competitive assessments, such as English proficiency examinations, SAT, GRE, GMAT, and so on. It's also critical to have your paperwork created by a professional in order to reduce the risk of errors and duplication.

  • What is Express Entry Immigration to Canada?

    The Canada Express Entry Program, a points-based immigration program for talented professionals seeking to settle in Canada, was launched by the federal government in January 2015 to replace the previous "first come, first served" system. Professionals are given points based on their age, education, job experience, and English/French language skills.

  • How PR applications are ranked?

    We may use the Express Entry System to develop an online pool of applicants who may be qualified to permanently relocate to Canada. To join the Express Entry pool, you must fulfil the requirements for one of the immigration programs. In the complete ranking system, you'll assign points depending on your age, education, experience, and language skills (CRS). You must have one of the highest-ranking scores in order to be picked from the pool and be invited to apply. You can apply to IRCC for a permanent residency visa once you've been invited.

  • What is the distinction between a single-entry and multiple-entry visa?

    You can only visit Canada once with a single-entry visa. When you arrive at a Canadian border crossing, a Canada Border Services Agency officer will check to see if you fulfil all of the entry criteria. You must apply for a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada if you leave the country during your approved stay. A multiple-entry visa permits you to visit Canada more than once throughout the validity period of your visa. A multiple-entry visa is valid for ten years or until the passport/re-entry visa expires, whichever comes first. If your application for a multiple-entry visa is accepted, you will be able to enter and exit Canada several times within the visa's validity period. Your visa must be used before it expires. A multiple-entry visa cannot be obtained for a period ending after your passport's expiration date.